by FursuitReview · December 11, 2017
- Do not ask to buy the item listed in the review.
If you do this, you will be blocked from commenting again without warning.
See our guide on how to buy a fursuit if you don't know how to obtain one.
- Be courteous.
Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
- Do not harass, belittle, or attack ANYONE on any page due to content posted here.
If you are found to be doing this, even if it is not on one of FursuitReview's pages, you will be blocked from commenting on FursuitReview.
- No name-calling or blatant insults.
Criticism is okay, but it is different from intentional offenses.
- Content must be in English.
- Avoid PII.
Avoid personally identifying information (address, phone number, real name if it is not posted publicly elsewhere, etc.).
Concentrate on the maker’s business and publicly-available information instead.Comments with PII may be removed.
- Do not comment on the written quality of the review.
For many reviewers, English is not their first language.
- Do not criticize an item’s quality in relevance to its monetary value.
This means any “you get what you pay for” or “you should’ve expected this at that price” are not allowed.