Can makers write reviews?
You can review any item if it was not made by you as long as it follows our rules.
If you wish to review items you’ve made yourself, they must meet the following criteria:
– The item you’re reviewing has been destroyed, or
– The item you are reviewing is 3 years old or older, or
– The item you’re reviewing is at least a year old AND has had at least 2 owners other than yourself
(ex: you made a head and sold it to person X. Person X later sold it to person Y. You can review your fursuit head after Y’s purchase.)
In addition to the above, in order to write a review for an item you have made yourself:
– The item must not have a review by a customer posted on FursuitReview already AND
– At least one month has passed since you submitted a review of an item you have made yourself to FursuitReview
And we will also clarify this somewhat grey area:
If you made something using an item you personally did not create, you may review the singular item even if the costume you made using that item does not meet the criteria listed above. An example would be you using a resin base made by creator B for an entire fursuit later released under your name. You would review how creator B and their base was to work with.
If you have any questions about this or would like some more clarification, please email email@example.com
This site does not sell any costumes!