Rules for Reviews
- Only items that were bought direct from the maker can be reviewed. They can be used, but you must be the first owner aside from the maker.
- Reviewable items are: fursuits, custom-ordered one-of-a-kind wearable furry-related items (such as kigurumi, throws, socks, etc.), and items used to create fursuits (such as head bases, paw pads, and claws). You must have physically received the item in order to review it on FursuitReview.
- You must have owned the item for 3+ months OR worn it 30+ hours, whichever comes first, in order to leave a review. This will give you proper time to assess the pros and cons of your item.
- If your purchase is out-of-the-box unwearable or unuseable, you may submit a review one month after you have last tried to contact the maker. If you refuse to contact the maker, you must wait the full three months before leaving a review.
- Every review must have at least one clear photo associated with the part(s) of the item(s) being reviewed.
For example, if you are leaving a review for a head and paws but you only have a photo of the head, you will either need to provide an additional picture with the paws or leave out the paw portion of your review. Photos of the items being worn is preferred, but not required.
- Do not blatantly insult, belittle, or harass the maker you are reviewing in your review. Criticism is okay, mockery and hatred is not.
- Please be as concise and as accurate as you can! The more pictures, dates, and description, the better.
- Avoid personally identifying information (address, phone number, real name if it is not posted publicly elsewhere, etc.). Concentrate on the maker’s business and publicly-available information instead. Your review will not be refused if you include PII, but you may be asked to censor it before it is publicly posted.
- If you are a fursuit maker and wish to leave a review, read this first.
- Reviews will only be removed if: the review is found to be breaking the rules; the review is proven to be fabricated; removal is requested by the original submitter with good reason.
- By submitting a review, you agree and allow it to be posted to fursuitreview.com and all its social media accounts: FurAffinity, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. If you do not want your review posted in these places, do not submit a review.
- If you do not want your review associated with your name, you may submit your review anonymously. Links you provide in the review will either be removed or anonymized before the review is posted publicly.
- The submitted review must be in English. (Linking to other language reviews in your English review is ok).
- If you have a question about the review form, are not sure if your item qualifies to be reviewed, or otherwise need help or clarification, try searching the FAQ and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.