[NO] WereBear Partial by Pyrope Costumes
General InformationGives some information about the item and the person writing the review.
Filed under Ursidae
Filed under $501 - $999.
HeadGives information about the head of the costume. If reviewing a set of ears, the answers would also go in this section.
The ventilation is pretty terrible, unfortunately. The mouth is not Full open and Very small. The head are very Hot and Not comfort.
The vision are bad. Balaclava inside have hot glue and i found 1 pin .
1. Marker are not followed by Character.
2. changed the Furs color and didn’t said this .
3. the Foam are good quality Just used Wrong glue and And it fell apart.
4. Furs sewing pretty terrible, i can see the original marker and not brushed .
5: So much hole in the furs.
6. The first time to used the head eyes get out of foam . Maker are did not fixed or used Glue for eyes. Original Color Purple . And used blue color
7. Terrible sewing the teeth. Used black thread for white teeth . . 0 Symmetry for mouth and teeth. Much hole and Hot glue inside mouth and on the furs
8. The ears are used hot Glue for fixing furs . 0 sewing Just hole and hot glue on furs .
9. Nose. “used hot Glue for fixing furs . 0 sewing Just hole and hot glue on furs”
10. I signaled No need Mohair hair . Maker maked Big Mohair Hair .
Hands and FeetGives information about the hands and/or feet of the costume.
Hands paws are not Fit my hands. So much Hot glue inside.
Full changed Claws and Paw pads color didn’t said this . Original Color Black are not Brown .
Brand new paws have Hole and down claws.Inside Have red Fleece and i can see outside .
TailsGives information about any tails the costume may have.
Tails are good.
Tails are good.
OverallHow satisfied the reviewer is with the overall buying experience, including their interactions with the maker and the resulting final product.
Im very not recommended this maker .
Official responses can only be made by the maker listed on the review.
Official Responses are meant to communicate with the people reading the review, not the reviewer.
It is recommended you read "I have negative reviews on FursuitReview... Now what?" before commenting or submitting an official maker response on a non-positive review.
Official Responses are always verified before being posted to ensure that the person who submitted the response is actually the maker in question.
We do this by contacting the maker directly through one of their business pages or emails and ask if they have recently sent us an official response.