- Items used to create fursuits
(such as head bases, paw pads, and claws).
- Custom-ordered, one-of-a-kind, wearable furry-related items
(such as kigurumi, throws, socks, etc.)
If you think you can review whatever your product is with our form, you are free to submit your review as long as it follows the below rules.
- The item must be bought directly from the maker.
Only items that were bought direct from the maker can be reviewed. They can be used, but you must be the first owner aside from the maker.
- You must have physically received the item.
If you never received your item, you cannot review it here. We advise you to post this experience to Artists Beware instead.
- You must have owned the item for 3+ months OR worn it 30+ hours, whichever comes first.
This will give you proper time to assess the pros and cons of your item.
- If your purchase is out-of-the-box unwearable or unuseable, you may submit a review one month after you have last tried to contact the maker.
If you refuse to contact the maker, you must wait the full three months before leaving a review.
- Every review must have at least one clear photo associated with the part(s) of the item(s) being reviewed.
For example, if you are leaving a review for a head and paws but you only have a photo of the head, you will either need to provide an additional picture with the paws or leave out the paw portion of your review.
If you have only one photo which contains both the paws and the head being worn, then this single photo covers all photo requirements. Photos of the items being worn is preferred, but not required.
See our What Makes a Good Photo? article if you would like some guidance.
- The review must have a descriptive written component.
A review must be able to be read independently. Review videos are allowed, but a review that cannot be understood without watching your video will not be posted.
- Be as concise and as accurate as you can! The more pictures, dates, and description, the better.
You can add picture URLs to any portion of your review and we will embed the photo with your comment when it is posted.
- Avoid PII.
Avoid personally identifying information (address, phone number, real name if it is not posted publicly elsewhere, etc.).
Concentrate on the maker’s business and publicly-available information instead. You may be asked to censor PII before we will post your review.
- If you are a fursuit maker and wish to leave a review, read this first.
- Reviews will only be removed if:
the review is found to be breaking the rules; the review is proven to be fabricated; removal is requested by the original submitter with good reason. Also see this FAQ answer.