[YES] Cobb Paws and Hooves by Homebrewed Suits
General InformationGives some information about the item and the person writing the review.
Filed under Other / Undefined
Filed under $501 - $999.
Hands and FeetGives information about the hands and/or feet of the costume.
The wear is perfect on both the hands and hooves.
– Putting the paws on is very easy and very easy to take off — allowing for quick dress or quick undress.
– My hands do not get hot in the paws, allowing for long wear times without any uncomfortable itchiness I experience with heat.
– The vans I gave the maker lends itself to an incredibly comfortable wear — they were already slightly broken in so I don’t have to worry about chaffing on my ankles.
– Again, they’re not hot to wear. Almost cool to wear, actually.
– I experience foot dragging due to chronic pain and nerve damage, and these hooves have held up so well. No damage and no wear to the fabric.
I love how the paws and hooves look!
Some of the claws on the paws are a little asymmetrical but I actually love it cause it matches my fursona!
The bottom of my hooves juts out a little bit, deforming the fabric of the hoof, but I don’t mind it a bit! It helps me know that the bottom of the feet are protected because they’re outside feet.
The colors and fur used are exactly what I asked for, and I love it! Truly matches my reference sheet.
OverallHow satisfied the reviewer is with the overall buying experience, including their interactions with the maker and the resulting final product.
Homebrewed Suits did everything perfectly and I love my paws and hooves. I hope to commission them again one day.
Official responses can only be made by the maker listed on the review.
Official Responses are meant to communicate with the people reading the review, not the reviewer.
It is recommended you read "I have negative reviews on FursuitReview... Now what?" before commenting or submitting an official maker response on a non-positive review.
Official Responses are always verified before being posted to ensure that the person who submitted the response is actually the maker in question.
We do this by contacting the maker directly through one of their business pages or emails and ask if they have recently sent us an official response.